Careers at Comwire IT
As our business is continually expanding and more clients are coming on-board we are always looking for passionate IT professionals with experience in Microsoft Administration, MS Servers, Exchange, Networking, Cloud Solutions, Windows & OS, Veeam, VMware and most importantly Customer Service.
Our team culture is key to providing a fun-filled workspace with a passionate team who support each other every step of the way. This has led to much of our success and we will continue to look for like-minded people to add their skills and experience to our collective. We like to think out of the box and encourage innovative solutions and creative talent.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required for this role:
- Design, implementation and support of MS Servers, Exchange and VMWare to current versions.
- At least 2 years experience working with a Managed Service Provider.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with Virtualisation technologies & AD Extensive experience with server installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and support (MS Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012).
- Experience with Office 365 administration, licensing and migration.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults using common sense and initiative.
- A broad general knowledge and understanding of all things IT.
- Be able to demonstrate troubleshooting strategies using varying resources.
- Cisco, MCITP, Apple, ITIL & VMware certifications will be highly regarded.
- Commitment to on-going learning and certification through personal development programs.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong customer service values with a client-first focus, be comfortable in client-facing meetings.
- Attention to detail and commitment to complete tasks thoroughly.
- Show initiative, ownership and pride in your work.
- The drive and passion to keep abreast of new technologies, always considering solutions to provide to clients.
- Contribute to a positive team culture and participate in knowledge sharing and group discussions.
- Previous experience working in a similar role or have technical knowledge and outstanding customer service experience.
- Eagerness to work across high-level general support and project-based activities such as server configuration and upgrades.
- Experience working in a disciplined service delivery environment, i.e. familiarity with a ticketing system, being accountable for your time and experience with change management. The ability to also work in a highly procedure-based environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including strong technical documentation skills.
- A current driver's license is essential.
You will need technical expertise and energetic enthusiasm to keep up with us and having the right attitude will get you a long way. If you are ready to take your career to the next step then please send us your resume with a short note to let us know what you can bring to the table.
Positive performance reviews and achieving certifications will result in pay increases and opportunities to work on exciting projects with great clients.